PULLED BBQ CHICKEN TACOS
Slow cooked chicken breast in spices and bbq sauce then simple shred for a low fat high protein pulled chicken!
I used mini tortillas and topped the bbq chicken with some cheddar and slaw!
Simple, high protein, delicious 😋
511 kcals 32g protein
Don’t forget to save this recipe for later 👌🏼
*recipe created for @believe.bykimfrench 💙
#recipereels #pulledchicken #comfortfood #highprotein #proteinrecipes
SINGLE SERVE CINNAMON ROLL ⭐️
The perfect mid week sweet treat 👌🏼 don’t forget to hit SAVE to give this one a try.
Recipe created for @believe.bykimfrench 💙
#cinnamonroll #singleserve #singleservedessert #recipereel #comfortfood #cinnamon #mugcake
DONT SCROLL PAST THIS 🔥😛
BISCOFF MELT IN THE MIDDLE PUDDING
I couldn’t help but share some Friday indulgence with you that recently shot for @believe.bykimfrench app
If have one thing to do today it’s to SAVE this recipe 💛
#biscoff #lavacake #meltinthemiddle #biscoffspread #foodporn #dessertporn
4 INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE PEANUT PROTEIN BARS 😛
Recipe makes 10 bars 189 cals | 9g protein
HIT SAVE to give this a try!
* paid to make content for @believe.bykimfrench
#proteinbars #proteinrecipe #recipereel #trendingreel #proteinreels #peanutbutter
SPIDER ROLO COOKIES 🕷
Fancy some Halloween baking this weekend? Then make sure you hit SAVE to give these spider Rolo cookies a go!
Ready in 30 mins
115g smooth peanut butter
40g light muscovado sugar
1 large egg
15g vanilla protein powder
15g plain flour (or GF oat flour)
Black Writing Icing
1. Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a small baking tray with parchment.
2. To a bowl, add the peanut butter, sugar, egg, protein powder and flour and stir until a thick dough forms.
3. Roll the dough into 6 even balls and place spaced out onto the prepared baking tray. Flatten each ball into a disc with the back of a form or with your hands.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden. Place the cookies on a wire rack to cool completely.
5. Once cool, blob a little icing onto the centre of each cookie and place a Rolo on top. Use the icing to draw 8 spider legs coming off the Rolo. Finally blob a little icing on the back of each eye and secure onto the Rolo.
#halloweenreels #halloweenrecipes #rolocookies
STRAWBERRY OVERNIGHT OATS
A simple way to use protein powder rather than having it in a shake. As well as protein it adds flavour and sweetness. Who else loves adding protein into their overnight oats?
40g oat flour
25g strawberry protein powder
100g greek yogurt 0%
150ml unsweetened almond milk
80g strawberries, hulled (plus 1 to decorate)
10g smooth, natural peanut butter
1. Add the oat flour, protein powder, yogurt and milk to a bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
2. In a separate bowl add the strawberries and maple syrup and mash with a fork until slightly broken down but still holding some shape.
3. Spoon the strawberry coulis into a serving glass or bowl, then top with the oat mixture.
4. Refrigerate overnight. When ready to serve, slice the remaining strawberry and place on top and finally drizzle over the peanut butter.
READY IN 10 MINS PLUS OVERNIGHT REFRIGERATION
#recipereels #overnightoats #breakfastreels #foodprep
PENNE ALLA VODKA 🙌🏻
Have you tried adding vodka to your pasta sauces yet? It acts in a similar way to wine. Making the texture more cohesive and creamy 😍.
This recipe and loads more are available on @believe.bykimfrench app 💙
PROTEIN BAR TRUFFLES
Here’s a recipe to elevate your protein bars! They taste like brownies and are even more delicious with a drizzle of white chocolate- perfect to keep in the fridge for an afternoon snack!
HIT SAVE to try this recipe!
60g ground almonds
1 tbsp coconut oil
2 tbsp peanut butter
1 tsp cocoa powder
2 tbsp maple syrup
1 x protein bar (I used PHD Smart Plant bar, vanilla fudge)
40g white chocolate, vegan
1. Add the ground almonds, coconut oil, peanut butter, cocoa powder and maple syrup to a bowl and stir until a thick dough forms.
2. Chop the protein bar into small pieces and fold into the dough.
3. Roll the dough into 7 even sized balls, pressing any protein bar pieces into the centre.
4. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate and drizzle over each truffle. Place back in the fridge to set.
MAKES 7 TRUFFLES
READY IN 30 MINUTES
#proteinreel #recipereel #proteinrecipe