Small batch Biscoff white chocolate chip blondies.
Don’t you just love the simple things in life? I know I do and I’m sure I’m not the only one who;
- Loves small batch baking
- Requires just one bowl to make
- Wants a recipe to use up the Biscoff spread in my cupboard (mainly to stop me from spooning it straight out the jar)
This recipe makes just 6 small slice blondie fingers (you can cut into larger pieces if you prefer). For this recipe you will need a SMALL 1lb loaf tin. If you use a bigger tin the pieces will; be flatter, require less baking time and not be gooey in the middle. Here’s the one I use from Amazon (Aff link- this doesn’t change the price you pay but I do earn commission if you buy from my Amazon shop- I always recommend pieces I’ve actually bought and use my self)
These tins are great if you want to do smaller batch bakes of any loaf recipe, simply half the recipe and pop in one of these tins!
So what 3 ingredients to I need for this recipe?
- Lotus Biscoff Spread
Now that is simple! I added optional white chocolate chips, because I think they go so well with Biscoff, but you don’t need to add them. I’m also guilty of drizzling extra Biscoff spread onto a slice before demolishing.
Let me know if you give this a try by commenting below and tagging me on instagram. I also have a Nutella version for you to try here
3 ingredient Biscoff BlondiesCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
Small batch, 3 ingredients Biscoff white chocolate chip blondies.
150g Lotus Biscoff spread
1 large egg
40g plain flour
(optional) 50g white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°c and grease and line a 1lb loaf tin.
- Add the Biscoff spread to a bowl, and heat in the microwave for roughly 15 seconds until melted.
- Add the egg and beat until really well combined.
- Add the plain flour (and chocolate chips, if using) and fold until combined.
- Spoon into prepared tin and level out with a spoon. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes in the tin before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to make the centre, fudgey and easier to cut.
- Per slice without choc chips Calories 183 Fat 10.9 Carbs 18 Protein 2.5
- Per slice WITH choc chips Calories 231 Fat 14 Carbs 22.9 Protein 2.9