Easy, 4 ingredient, no bake Biscoff truffles.
You all know by now I’m biscoff’s no. 1 fan! And this time I’ve come with the most simplest way to make a sweet treat for your self! Biscoff truffles! The hardest thing about making these is to not eat them all at once.
There’s 4 simply ingredients to make these truffles;
- Lotus biscoff biscuits
- Cream cheese
- Biscoff Spread
- White chocolate
The method is really easy to follow and your truffles will be ready in under 30 minutes!
I actually went a whole extra step and decided to dunk my make truffles into more melted Biscoff… rebel, I know!
Let me know if you give this recipe a try by tagging me in your creations on instagram @sarahshealthykitchen and commenting below!
Biscoff trufflesCourse: Snacks, Vegan
Easy, 4 ingredient, no bake Biscoff truffles. Vegan friendly
120g Lotus biscuits
70g cream cheese
50g Biscoff spread
100g white chocolate
60g Biscoff spread
- Place the Lotus biscuits in a sandwich bag and bash with rolling bin until a fine crumb forms.
- Tip the crumbs into a bowl and add the cream cheese and Biscoff spread. Mix together until combined.
- Roll the mixture into 10 even balls and place onto a tray lined with parchment.
- Melt the white chocolate in a double boiler or in small increments in the microwave. Once melted stir through the remaining Biscoff spread until combined.
- Using two forks, dunk a truffle into the chocolate ensuring its fully coated, then let the excess drip off and place back on the tray. Repeat with the other truffles.
- Place the tray in the fridge until the outer coating has set.
- Per truffle Kcal 190 Fat 10.6 Carbs 20.4 Protein 1.4
- For vegan option- use dairy free cream cheese (I recommend Nush almond cream cheese) and free from white chocolate.