A quick and easy single serve banana and caramel crumble recipe.
The perfect comfort food recipe to satisfy your cravings. Ready in just 15 minutes, this single serve banana caramel crumble is here for the rescue when you want a speedy, comforting dessert.
Made with just 5 simple ingredients;
- Caramel sauce
- Maple syrup
I often make a lot of quick and easy dessert recipes post dinner, when I fancy a little sweet treat. Making single serve recipes you can whip up in an instant is something we all need from time to time!
I loved pairing the banana with caramel but if you don’t have caramel sauce you could use a little bit of honey or maple syrup with a dash of cinnamon instead.
Let me know if you give this recipe a try, I’d love your feedback in the comments below!
Single Serve Banana Caramel Crumble
A quick and easy single serve banana and caramel crumble recipe
1 small banana, sliced
25g caramel sauce (I use Carnation)
20g oats (I like to use a mixture of porridge and jumbo)
5g unsalted butter
2 tsp maple syrup
Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.
- Add the sliced banana to a small serving dish and drizzle over the caramel.
- Melt the butter, then add the maple syrup, oats and a pinch of salt and stir to combine.
- Sprinkle this over the top, then bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with a scoop of ice cream or custard.
- Per serving Kcal 290