Simple. Healthy. Tasty. What more do you want in a cookie? These taste SO good and can easily be made vegan and gluten free too! What’s more, they’re ready in less than 20 minutes!
These cookies are made with just five simple ingredients;
- Coconut oil
2. Maple syrup
3. Peanut butter
4. Plain flour (can be gluten free)
5. Chocolate chips (opt for dairy free if necessary)
Let me k now if you give these a try!
5 ingredient peanut butter chocolate chip cookiesCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
A healthy peanut butter and chocolate chip cookie recipe. Vegan |Gluten free | Refined sugar free
2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
70g maple syrup
50g smooth peanut butter (the runny kind)
150g plain flour (can be gluten free)
50g dark chocolate chips (dairy free if necessary)
- Preheat oven to 180°c and line a large cookie sheet with parchment.
- Add the melted coconut oil, maple syrup and peanut butter to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the flour and chocolate chips and mix until a thick cookie dough forms.
- Shape into 6 balls and space out onto the baking sheet, press each one down with the back of a fork.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, allow to cool fully on the tray before removing.
- I have tried and tested Doves farm gluten free plain flour in this recipe.