The perfect weekend breakfast! I love how baked oats jazzes up my normal oats, baking them just seems more indulgent!
I combined my favourite flavours, peanut butter and raspberry. Peanut butter is such a strong indulgent flavour which is perfectly balanced with tangy raspberries. I used crunchy peanut butter in this recipe to add extra texture but smooth will also work.
Let me know if you give this recipe a go by tagging me in your photos on Instagram and Facebook! I love seeing every single one of your pictures!
Peanut butter baked oatsCourse: Uncategorized
A delicious peanut butter and raspberry baked oats, perfect for breakfast and brunch.
80g rolled oats
30g smooth peanut butter
70g 0% greek yogurt
1 large egg
80ml semi skimmed milk
2 tbsp maple syrup
100g frozen raspberries
(optional) Fresh berries for topping
- Preheat the oven to 180°c fan assisted.
- Mix all the ingredients (excluding the raspberries) together in a large bowl. Once fully incorporated, fold in the raspberries.
- Divide between 2 baking dishes or 1 big dish and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with fresh berries
- Frozen raspberries can be subbed for a different berry like blueberries.
- 1 large egg can be subbed for 1 mashed banana and milk for plant based milk to make this dairy free.