These are the ultimate bake, I mean I just can’t get enough of Biscoff spread.. I’m not going to lie it’s in my weekly shop, it goes on porridge, spread on to toast and now baked into these delicious blondies!
The texture is spot on, dense, not too cake, not too fudgey. Then theres the chunks of biscoff… wow! You’re not going to want to miss this one.. let me know if you give this recipe a go by tagging me in Instagram and Facebook!
Biscoff blondiesCourse: SnacksDifficulty: Easy
The best biscoff blondies with chunks of biscoff spread and topped with Lotus biscuits
50g unsalted butter
75g greek yogurt
125g soft light brown sugar
1 tbsp golden syrup
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
125g plain flour
3/4 tsp baking powder
Pinch of salt
4 tbsp semi skimmed milk
100g biscoff spread
5 Lotus biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 180°c and line a small square baking tin with parchment.
- Add the butter to a large microwave safe bowl and heat in short increments until melted.
- Add the light brown sugar to the bowl and beat again, then add the yogurt, golden syrup and vanilla extract and beat until paled and creamy.
- In a separate bowl, add the flour, baking powder and salt and stir through. Add this to the wet ingredients, followed by the milk and fold until a thick, smooth batter.
- Spoon into prepared tin, then add tea spoons of Biscoff spread onto the mixture and push down slightly. Finally break the biscuits into small pieces, scatter over the top, then bake for 15-18 minutes.
- Biscoff spread is best refrigerated before use, it will hold it’s shape better in the oven.
Pingback: Lotus Biscoff Blondies – Berry and Plum – The Food Blog