Baking doesn’t need to be difficult to create something delicious. These 3 ingredient Nutella brownies are gooey and will satisfy any cravings in the house.
I made these small batch as I know a lot of small house holds are put off from baking because of the 16 brownies you might have in the house. We’re all guilty of having not just one! This recipe will make 6 generous brownie slices. I used my small 1lb loaf tin, if you want to use a 2lb standard size loaf tin then double the recipe.
I like to serve mine with crushed hazelnuts and an extra dollop of warm Nutella.
Let me know if you give this recipe a try by tagging me in instagram and Facebook.
3 ingredient Nutella browniesCourse: SnacksDifficulty: easy
A quick and easy 3 ingredient Nutella brownie recipe.
1 egg, room temperature
40g plain flour
(optional) pinch of salt
(optional) 50g dark chocolate chunks
- Preheat oven to 180°c and line a small 1lb loaf tin with parchment.
- Add the Nutella to a bowl and microwave for 15 seconds to loosen.
- Add the egg and bet through using a fork until fully combined.
- Add the flour (salt & chocolate if using) and mix until incorporated.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then allow to cool in the tin for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wire rack. Serve with extra Nutella.
Pingback: 3 ingredient Biscoff Blondies – Sarah's Healthy Kitchen