If you love peanut butter and love granola then this recipe won’t disappoint, big chunks of peanutty granola with some added dark chocolate pieces.
How to get big chunks of granola? leave it to cool completely before placing in a storage jar.
Chunky peanut butter granolaCourse: Breakfast
Peanut butter granola recipe.
220g jumbo rolled oats
135g crunchy peanut butter
40g coconut oil
70g golden syrup
Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 160°c and line a baking sheet with parchment.
- Add the peanut butter and coconut oil to a bowl and place in the microwave for 20 seconds until the oil has melted and mix through.
- Add the maple syrup and salt and mix again. Then finally mix through the oats ensuring all is evenly coated.
- Tip onto the baking sheet and spread out a little but so it’s still stuck together.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then allow the granola to cool completely before breaking into clusters.