Who doesn’t love a cookie recipe! The smell that fills the house when you bake a batch of these is heavenly! The hardest part of baking these beauties is not eating the whole batch in once go. I love eating mine while the cookies ares till a bit warm and chocolate is a bit melted still.
I created this recipe to celebrate Cocoa+ limited edition milk chocolate, it is so delicious and creamy and I hate to say it on par with Dairy Milk (my ultimate fave). But any chocolate will work perfectly in this recipe.
Now can we talk peanut butter… my favourite thing ever, and this recipes main ingredient! I’ve tried this recipe using both a creamy peanut butter (the harder type) and a natural runny kind and it works perfectly with both, that’s thanks to the egg which holds everything together nicely! My absolute favourite peanut butter is Pics… you won’t find a better brand, I challenge you!
I made this recipe flourless because while the UK is in lockdown, flour can be hard to find on the shelves and to be honest this recipe is so delicious without it! The crispy top and gooey centre it’s the perfect cookie texture.
I would love to hear from you if you give this recipe a try. Tag me on Facebook and instagram in your photos.
Flourless peanut butter chocolate chunk cookiesCourse: Snacks
150g smooth peanut butter
100g light brown sugar
50g milk chocolate, chopped
Pinch of salt (if peanut butter isn’t salted)
- Add the peanut butter, sugar, salt and egg to a bowl and beat until really well combined.
- Add the chopped chocolate and mix again.
- Preheat oven to 170°c and line a large sheet with parchment.
- Use an ice-cream scoop to scoop a cookie dough ball, place on the tray and squash slightly with the back of the scoop. Repeat until you have 6 balls, evenly spaced out.
- Bake for 12 minutes until golden. Allow to cool for a couple of minutes before transferring to a wire rack.