BISCOFF INDIVIDUAL PROTEIN CHEESECAKES
You have to try these cheesecakes they are the perfect prepable sweet treat. I love having me of these after my dinner to satisfy my sweet cravings and my biscoff obsession!
I use the silicone cupcake liners. They are really easy to use and no need to grease the cheesecakes just pop straight out!
Hit save to give this one a try!
READY IN 40 MINS
100g Philadelphia lightest
75g greek yogurt 0% fat
20g vanilla protein powder
1 tbsp granulated sweetener
1/2 tsp vanilla bean paste
1 egg white
6 Lotus creme sandwich biscuits
60g Biscoff spread
1. Preheat oven to 170°c.
2. To a bowl, add the cream cheese, yogurt, protein powder, cinnamon, granulated sweetener and egg white, whisk together until smooth and combined.
3. Place 1 Lotus Creme biscuit into the base of 6 silicone cupcake cases (the biscuit should fill the base). Spoon over the cheesecake mixture.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Melt the Biscoff spread carefully, then spoon over the top of each cheesecake and refrigerate for 4 hours.
6. Turn out the cheesecakes and serve.
#healthyrecipes #biscoff #lotusbiscoff #proteinbaking #proteinrecipes #biscoffcheesecake #healthydessert #healthysnacks #recipecreator #contentcreator #trendingreels #viralrecipes
Eggs Benedict With Crispy Parma Ham 🧡
Here’s a speedy breakfast recipe for you to try this Sunday. You can’t beat a silky homemade hollandaise sauce and crispy Parma ham. A great way to impress mum!
4 free range eggs plus 2 egg yolks
1/2 tbsp white wine vinegar
150g unsalted butter
Pinch of sea salt
Pinch of black pepper
1 tsp olive oil
4 slices of parma ham
4 slices of Bertinet Bakery white sourdough Softened butter, for spreading.
Handful of fresh chives, sliced
🧡Carefully melt the butter in a frying pan. Set aside.
🧡Set a heat proof bowl over a pan of simmering water. Add the egg yolks and whisk together, followed by the vinegar and whisk again until combined. Whilst continuously whisking, slowly pour in the melted butter and continue to whip until the sauce is smooth and thick. Remove from the heat, season with salt and pepper and squeeze in some fresh lemon juice to loosen. Set aside, stirring occasionally.
🧡Meanwhile, add a splash of vinegar to a large pan of simmering water. Crack the eggs into a cup. 🧡Swirl with a slotted spoon and add the eggs into the pan. Poach for around 3 minutes until whites are set but yolks are soft. Remove with a slotted spoon and place onto some kitchen paper.
🧡Place a frying pan over a medium heat, add a little olive oil, then add the parma ham slices. Cook for 2-3 minutes until crispy then remove and set aside.
🧡Toast the sourdough slices, spread generously with butter, top with the crispy parma ham, poached eggs then pour over the hollandaise sauce. Season with black pepper and sprinkle over some fresh chives.
#sundaybrunch #eggsbenedict #hollandaise #contentcreator #recipecreator #recipereels #sundaybreakfast #healthyrecipes #sourdough #breakfastideas #proteinrecipes #bertinetbakery #happyegg
🔥 YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS RECIPE 🔥
Air fryer honey garlic chicken pieces 😋
A healthier alternative to fried chicken. Makes a great sharing starter or I like to serve mine with some homemade chunky wedges and slaw.
Let me know if you give this a try 💛
125g chicken breast strips
Salt and black pepper
1 tsp smoked paprika
1 medium egg, beaten
1 garlic clove, minced
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey
1 tbsp sweet chilli sauce
Light cooking spray
1. Place the chicken strips in a bowl, season with a pinch of salt and black pepper. Add the smoked paprika and coat the chicken evenly.
2. Place the cornflakes into a bowl and break up with you’re hands until broken down. Add the beaten egg to a separate bowl.
3. Take the first piece of chicken, dip it into the egg and then into the cornflakes, ensuring it is well coated. Place into the air fryer basket. Repeat with the remaining chicken strips.
4. Air fry for 8 minutes at 190°c.
5. Meanwhile make the honey garlic sauce. Place a non stick pan over a medium, heat. Add the minced garlic, soy sauce, honey and chilli sauce. Heat for 5 minutes until thickened. Pour into a small ramekin.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, coat each piece in the sauce and enjoy!
*Paid to make content for the @believe.bykimfrench
#airfryerrecipes #airfryerchicken #healthyrecipes #proteinrecipes #contentcreator #recipereel #reelcreator #recipecreator #foodie #friedchicken
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMENS DAY ✌🏼
Here’s to strong women, may we know them, may we be them, may we raise them ✨✌🏼
Here’s the latest recipe I created for @believe.bykimfrench who’s created an amazing fitness platform for women 💙
Make sure you hit save to give these super simple rice cake truffles a try!!
(makes 16 servings)
5 rice cakes
6 medjool dates, pitted
80g smooth natural peanut butter
1 scoop vanilla protein powder
2 tbsp water
100g vegan milk chocolate
20g vegan white chocolate
1. Add the rice cakes, pitted dates, peanut butter, protein powder and water to a high powered food processor or blender. Blitz until a everything is finally chopped and the mixture is starting to come together. (Add more water if needed to help come together).
2. Roll the into 16 small balls and pop in the freezer.
3. Meanwhile, break the milk chocolate into a heat proof bowl. Carefully melt the milk chocolate in the microwave or over a bain marie.
4. Dip each ball into the chocolate to coat. I like to use a skewer to do this. Place onto a plate and pop in the freezer to set.
5. Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or over a bain marie. Drizzle over the set truffles, then place in the fridge until set.
#womensupportwomen #internationalwomensday #ricecaketruffles #ricecakerecipes #easysnackideas #proteinsnacks #highproteinrecipes
N’Duja fried eggs on Sunday morning take this full English to the next level 🤩
Here’s my elevated ‘Full English Breakfast With N’Duja Fried Eggs and Smoky Mixed Beans’ served with @bertinetbakery malted wheat sourdough 👌🏼
Hit save to give this one a try 👌🏼
Happy Sunday 💛 xx
1/2 can mixed beans in tomato sauce
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp unsalted butter
80g baby button mushrooms, halved
2 garlic coves, minced
Pinch of sea salt and black pepper
1 tsp N’Duja
2 free range eggs
2 slices back bacon
1/2 beef tomato
2 slices Bertinet Bakery malted wheat sourdough
Softened butter for spreading
1. Place the beans into a small saucepan, add the smoked paprika, stir and set over a low heat while you cook the rest, stirring occasionally.
2. In a separate saucepan, add the butter, once melted, add the mushrooms and cook for around 5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and stir through, cook for another 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Place the bacon and tomato onto grill, flipping the bacon after 3 minutes, cook until the bacon is crispy and tomato is softened to your liking.
4. Meanwhile, add the N’duja to a frying pan, break up with a spatula, once the juice starts to release, crack in the eggs, cook for 2 minutes then flip and remove from the heat.
5. Toast the sourdough, then butter generously.
6. Plate up the breakfast, adding the toast to a plate, followed by the garlic mushrooms, smoky mixed beans, grilled tomato, bacon and finally the N’duja fried eggs.
*AD paid to make content for @bertinetbakery
#fullenglishbreakfast #sundaymornings #fryup #nduja #sourdough #breakfastinspo #brunch #sundaybrunch
CREME BRÛLÉE ROLLED CREPE ⭐️
Here’s my high protein twist on the viral creme brûlée crepes!!
A crispy crepe filled with protein custard and strawberries, topped with sugar and caramelised!
What will you be trying this pancake day?
Recipe created for @believe.bykimfrench
#cremebruleecrepe #cremebrulee #pancakeday #creperecipe #pancakes #proteinrecipes #highproteinpancakes #recipereel #healthyrecipes
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ❤️
Here’s my gooey, sharing brownie skillet recipe! The perfect healthier dessert for you to try ❤️❤️❤️
#healthyrecipes #healthydesserts #happyvalentinesday #recipereels #brownieskillet #healthybrownie #lowcaldessert
SWEET SOY STEAK, SESAME GREENS & STICKY RICE
The perfect (and actually very simple) valentines recipe for you to try 💘
This dish was one of the first things my partner cooked for me, and I was definitely impressed so it seemed fitting to recreate the recipe for you to try for valentines 💓
TIP: Invest in a good cut of steak (@marksandspencer are the best!) and then you only need very simple flavours to enhance 👌🏼
Don’t forget to hit SAVE to give this one a try 🥰 xx
Serves 2// 572 kcal per serve
2 fillet steaks
1 tbsp olive oil
3 garlic cloves
75g jasmine rice
1 tbsp rice vinegar
1 tsp sesame oil
80g tenderstem broccoli
2 mini pak choi
1 tsp sesame seeds
1 spring onion
1 red chilli
1. Ensure the steaks are room temperature. Season well with salt and black pepper on both sides. Spoon the minced garlic on top. Drizzle over the olive oil and massage into the steaks.
2. Pour the rice and 175ml boiling water into a saucepan. Simmer for 10-12 minutes until the rice has absorbed almost all the water. Remove from the heat, add the rice vinegar and set aside until ready to serve.
3. Place a non stick frying pan onto a high heat. Once hot, add the steaks and sear for 3 1/2- 4minutes each side. Remove from the heat and leave to rest for 8 minutes.
4. Meanwhile heat the sesame oil in the same frying pan over a medium heat. Add the tenderstem broccoli and sauté for 5 minutes, adding a splash of water if needed. Add the pak choi leaves and sauté for a further 5 minutes until all the veg is soft.
5. Place the rested steaks onto a serving plate and cut into thin slices. Drizzle over the kecap manis (sweet soy) and sprinkle over the sliced red chilli and sliced spring onion.
6. Plate up the green veg, sprinkle over the sesame seeds to serve.
7. Serve the seared steak and sesame greens with a bowl of sticky rice.
Paid to make recipes for @believe.bykimfrench 💙
#valentinesrecipes #datenight #proteinrecipes #steakdinner #steakrecipes #sweetsoy #valentinesideas #dinnerfortwo #healthyrecipes #loveislove
CREAMY CHICKEN, HAM & LEEK PIE
This is my favourite winter comfort food recipe!
I’ve made my recipe using low fat creme fraiche and filo pastry to reduce calories, making it the perfect healthy comfort food dish. Serves 4 | 507 kcals
Don’t forget to hit save of you want to give this a try.
Recipe made for @believe.bykimfrench
#wintercomfortfood #recipereel #pierecipe #healthycomfortfood #recipedeveloper #dinnerrecipes #healthydinnerrecipes #chickenpie #healthyrecipes