HIGH PROTEIN MOLTEN BAKED OATS 😍
The perfect breakkie to get you through the week! With over 24g protein 💪🏼 and a gooey molton chocolate centre 🤤
Mix all the ingredients together and bake in the oven for 20mins. What could you get done in those 20mins? Finish getting ready? Maybe a little mobility before you refuel your body. Want to give this one a try? Swipe right for the recipe and hit SAVE!
Happy Monday ☺️ Full recipe also on my website link in bio
Kcal 400 C56 F11 P24
HOMEMADE BISCOFF PROTEIN BARS ⭐️
Celebrating the end the end of the week with a little throwback to one of my favourite recipes! A super simple recipe for you to try this weekend. All you need is a decent food processor to blitz the dates with the base ingredients. Swipe right for the full recipe and hit SAVE to try this one later 🧡#happyfriday #biscoff
Red Pepper & Feta Chicken Burger Sliders. The perfect addition to your Christmas buffet and super simple too! Served with spicy sriracha mayo. Head @heckfooduk for the full recipe! ✨
Ad- paid to create recipes for Heck
CHUNKY PEANUT BUTTER GRANOLA!
For the perfect clusters every time, try my simple 4 ingredient peanut butter granola recipe! The perfect way to celebrate @manilife_ now being available in @coopuk . Let me know if you give this one a try and hit SAVE to try this later.
Ready in 30 minutes
* 220g jumbo rolled oats
* 140g crunchy peanut butter
* 40g coconut oil
* 70g golden syrup
* Preheat oven to 160°c and line a baking sheet with parchment.
* Add the peanut butter and coconut oil to a bowl and place in the microwave for 20 seconds until the oil has melted and mix through.
* Add the maple syrup and salt and mix again. Then finally mix through the oats ensuring all is evenly coated.
* Tip onto the baking sheet and spread out a little but so it’s still stuck together.
* Bake for 20 minutes. Then allow the granola to cool completely before breaking into clusters.
* Once cool stir through any mix ins you fancy like chocolate chips and store in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
PER SERVING- KCAL 373 FAT 19.8 CARBS 34.7 PROTEIN 11.4
#breakfastgoals #granola #weekendbreakfast #proteingranola #vegangranola #manilifepeanutbutter
I’ve taken part in @fab_flour ‘Nourishing the Nation’ campaign to share with you a healthy quiche recipe you can make using flour. Flour has had a bad reputation over the years, but it’s actually a great source of protein, and provides lots of key nutrients including iron and calcium – great news for vegans and veggies! This is why UK Flour Millers have created the #NourishingTheNation campaign, to reverse the negative connotations with eating flour-based products, and celebrate the natural nutritional benefits that flour has to offer. You can find a wealth of fantastic resources about the nutritional benefits of flour, and some great myth-busting information, all on the Fab Flour website!
I’ve used plain flour in this Broccoli, Courgette and Feta Quiche recipe to make a flaky pastry base. It makes the perfect meal prep for lunch alongside a salad. Hit SAVE to give this one a try.
Ready in 1 hr plus 1 hr chilling time
For the pastry-
200g plain flour
85g cold butter, cubed
80g grated parmesan
1 broccoli, cut into small florets
1 courgette, cut into half moons
1 tsp olive oil
2 eggs and 2 yolks
150ml double cream
100g feta cheese
The weather is finally treating us and I have the perfect afternoon recipe to get your afternoon ice cream fix!!
Hit SAVE to give this one a try…
4 ripe bananas
50g @manilife_ peanut butter
2 scoops @phdnutrition chocolate protein powder
1 tbsp cacao powder
175ml almond milk
1. Add all the ingredient to a high powered food processor or blender (mine is linked in my amazon shop it’s really powerful!)
2. If it’s struggling to blend add some extra milk but try not to add too much more as it will make it not as thick.
3. Either serve straightaway as a soft serve or freeze for an extra hour in a container of choice.
4. Top with some extra peanut butter and chopped chocolate if desired.
Cals 244 Fat 7.2 Carbs 26.5 Protein 17.5
Don’t forget to tag @sarahshealthykitchen if you give this one a try!
Who’s getting the BBQ on today!? Now that the sun is finally shining!! Why not try these delicious chicken burgers if you are! I’ll be enjoying one this afternoon that’s for sure.
All you need is;
1 Heck simply chicken burger
1 brioche burger bun (I bought Morrison’s bakery ones 😍)
2 slices of romain lettuce
2 slices beef tomato
Toppings of choice (I used burger sauce)
Let me know if you’re getting the BBQ on today!! P.s wear sunscreen 😎
Kcal 340 Carbs 34g Fat 10g Protein 28g .
#summerishere #bbq #nationalburgerday
VEGAN PROTEIN COOKIES 🍪
Delicious crispy chocolate chunk cookies, the perfect weekend bake!
Here’s what you’ll need:
* 125g plain flour
* 80g rolled oats
* 90g caster sugar
* 30g vegan vanillaprotein powder
* 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
* 1 tsp vanilla extract
* 75g coconut oil, melted
* 3 tbsp oat milk
* 50g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 170°c and line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Add the flour, oats, sugar, protein and bicarb to a large bowl and mix through.
3. Add the vanilla, melted coconut oil, oat milk and chocolate chunks and mix again until a thick cookie dough forms.
4. Roll into 10 even balls (around 50g each) and space out onto the two trays. press down and shape each into discs.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until just turning golden.
Per cookie 211 calories
Don’t forget to tag @sarahshealthykitchen in your creations! HAPPY FRIDAY 🥳
Yesterday’s breakfast was SO good... Apple pie baked oats with custard! Tbh I felt like I was eating dessert which I’m here for. Swipe right for the recipe card by @oatpantry who kindly gifted me their new Apple pie porridge to make this 💚